SuPeRnOvA and SwEeTpAiN: Bonding with Family | SuPeRnOvA and SwEeTpAiN
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share it

Bonding with Family

--------------oOo--------------
My mom got sick for a few days, her sugar went into 500 and that's a lot. Stress, menopusal and everything she feel is due of it. Yes, she's a diabetic and that's not good at all, she's getting small and thin, she needs to balance the food especially needs to control foods which contains sweets. Dad and my sister, went home after they heard that my mom were hospitalized. Just needed everyone to help her gain the strength and encourage her to be more stronger than before. She's 56 and being a diabetic isn't a very very good at all. Currently, she's fine now I am in-charge with her medicine, if she only allowed me to take Nursing when I was in first year college. It might be a very big help for my family. Enough of it, things happened and days were passed. I am happy of what and currently where I am now. Although, I am still longing for the MAN i have who lives a million miles away from me. huhuhuhu...
Moreover, last Sunday [April 23rd] the whole family decided to go to beach, just to let mom go out in a summer day. To ease her day and make her feel good too. We decided to go to Glan, particularly in GUMASA BEACH... yikes!!! long way to travel to get there...every one is busy preparing for the food, things to bring, clothes to wear after the swimming...and then exactly 10:30am we were heading to the place. We got there for about 12:30pm, probably my brother have a high speed so we only took it like an hour..hehehe....The place is cool, the beach is pure, the weather is fine, and definitely not hot...that's why I took the chance to get wet wear my two piece and had fun with my niece..in short..ako yaya sa tulo...but playing with them is so much fun...
pictures I took from there...
--------------oOo--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments / Message here is Appreciate, I'll drop by to you as soon after I read it from here... Have a Nice day...


Novah!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers