SuPeRnOvA and SwEeTpAiN: Having Fun with Twinkle | SuPeRnOvA and SwEeTpAiN
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share it

Having Fun with Twinkle

I've been hanging out lately with Twinkle, and visited her often at her workplace in LBC-KCC branch. I helped her summing up the receipts of the transaction made for the whole day. It was fun because I have not computed it correctly before, do it over and over, and now I guess I've almost close of getting the whole exact amount ...Try and try until you succeed...
@ LBC-KCC... i was trying my cam with its feature of the sequence mode
we just dont know what to pose here...

Outside Gaisano Mall... walay mabuhat ba..

Sos...kagwapa nlng jud diay namo...hehehehe...hirit pamo???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments / Message here is Appreciate, I'll drop by to you as soon after I read it from here... Have a Nice day...


Novah!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers